The images were not hard for me to solve being a well read student of scripture and prophecy also being G-d’s horse / light bearer helps as well. You don’t have to cut off heads like in the movie Highlander to obtain the vast knowledge of the kingdom og G-d. You only had to see what the devil was hiding in Egypt and know how it was supposed to be.
Does this creature look like something you would want to party with, or shoot with a can of Raid? The water stains depict the flames he lives around G-d cares for us and does all that he can to reach out to the lost in these last days. See who the real war is with.
Counting the two eyes we have a total of 14 that make up this dragon. The three average sized spirits by his tail gives us the passage count of three. The head is made up of three raised sections maybe it is three things to look for or think about? The double circle on his head which separate the two eyes gives us another place to focus. If I take the two eyes and subtract from the original 14 I get 12. What does the prince of darkness need eyes for? Isaiah 14:12-15 fits nicely, the second one would be to understand he is two faced so we can double the 14 to 28 to find him again in Ezekiel 28:12-15. The three average sized angels by his tail are on the fourth circle from his stinger which infects the world with sin Psalm 34 reveals mercy.
(1) I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
(2) My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
(3) O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
(4) I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
(5) They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
(6) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
(7) The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
(8) O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
(9) O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
(10) The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
(11) Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
(12) What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
(13) Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
(14) Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
(15) The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
(16) The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
(17) The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
(18) The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
(19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
(20) He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
(21) Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
(22) The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
The others that fell with him also took on a forms G-d felt fitting of them, it helps the angels spot them and distinguish fallen from all others in the kingdom. We are told in the book of Enoch they had been given other forms. When you look under a microscope and see deadly germs it fits nicely in helping us understand that there is a world we do not see going on all around us. These are the demons agents of death who seek to inhabit the weak and unsaved.
In the heavens in our solar system they are found NASA has even on occasions have caught sight of them.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
(9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of G-d? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
(10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of G-d.
(11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our G-d.
If you care for the lost you will do right by G-d and by me, the world needs to know the whole truth and see the hand of G-d in action.