[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=5377976]
A short video segment is cued that shows why Catholics need to repent or be left behind this is not up for debate, and I had no hand in making it. I only testify to its truth; I support its claims.
G-d uses his creature to accomplish the work He needs done without letting him on that he is doing it. The enemy is defiant to do the will of G-d as is so many of his followers. The enemy is out to blind the world of their need of the Son and the importance of obedience to the holy writ. He prides himself in mocking G-d while doing it through us whenever he can.
He mocked G-d’s wilderness tabernacle by building a cross turning a holy presentation into a place of suffering and pain. He fell for the trap as G-d knew he would. Looking down at the tribes as displayed, he thinks its his idea to come up with a cross. He did as G-d wanted without being aware that he was even serving G-d’s will. G-d sets up paths that he must follow if he wants his seven years ruling as G-d.
Part one we looked at G-d’s feelings about the virgin and where he places the star sign that represents her in laying out the twelve tribes. That meant he could have placed her anywhere but where He did. When looking at the Satanic representation of the cross upside down she is where the Catholic church put her.
Lucifer was once a covering over the throne of the son, we see in the wilderness tabernacle he has been replaced by Benjamin confirming what I have been saying all along in who I am.
The light bearer as he once was, G-d created his creature originally as a protective covering for the Son. To curb the backsliding of the angels. Obviously we see without a doubt in heaven he needed protecting. Who on the earth came to defend Jesus? He came to his own and his own received him not. How long did Father try to prevent what happened two thousand years ago from ever happening?
Man unfortunately was created to reveal the Son to the creation, because the first free will agents lacked faith and denied the worship of the Son in heaven claiming seeing is believing. The video below reveals the holiest places within the kingdom of G-d the tabernacle is a picture of those sacred things. Satan is the strong-willed child who wants to destroy G-d and the precious things of G-d. If you are a Catholic and watch the below videos and still remain one you will hear these words on judgment day “Away from me I never knew you.”
The stress of the sabbath day is strong by the seventh day Adventist however G-d reveals Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
I discussed this issue here https://link2one.com/02/01/2014/just-one-day-a-week.html
Joseph was picture of Christ, and Benjamin is a picture of the other son of G-d adopted to conclude the work that needs to be done or as I have been saying Abel. The rider of the White Horse is Benjamin He is the covering for the Son here on earth to do as exactly what Lucifer failed to do in heaven.
When the waters have parted the resurrection takes place the enemy will finish the job and sending the doubters to the gallows that they have been allowing to be created for us. The one world leader will expose everything before the resurrection to win as many to Jesus as we possibly can for first resurrection.
The lampstand is made of one solid piece of gold which represents the seven spirits and attributes of G-d. In the earth the first visible appearance takes place in Genesis 15:17, then in each of G-d’s prophets. King Solomon is given an extra portion. When Jesus was here He carried them all and Lucifer once had them before the fall.
They have been seen all over the world and have been mistaken as UFOs. They have been been making the crop circles and have been coming to me over the last five years to reveal their messages in England. I have been awakened by Jesus I am Abel whom the enemy had no respect towards.
The light / lamps always shine on Jesus not saints or Mary the false queen of heaven.
I have been given the blessing of calling out the 144,000 and bringing in the world’s peace plan. I seek a Church that is most favorable to G-d to become the head of this revival. Though the Anglican church is where the Protestant throne is I find great promise in the Assembly of G-d church as being the head of this revival. However the Methodist or Seventh day Adventist would be equally profitable to bring in the worlds lost. The position is open… Who would like to begin the celebrating by helping me to destroy Satan’s works? Those I originally sought to help were to sold out to destroying G-d’s works and or have seen my attempts at reaching millions of lost souls as an evil undertaking.
The light from the stand shines on the showbread across the way. Jesus said he was the bread of life.
A little leaven leavens the whole lump with leaven we rise so we began at 6:48 but we RISE up as depicted in verse 40 which was my eight steps back. G-d no doubt wanted me to rise a little higher so I start at verse 32 for 16 verses.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
(33) For the bread of G-d is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
(39) And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(41) The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
(42) And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
(43) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(45) It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of G-d. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
(46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of G-d, he hath seen the Father.
(47) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
(48) I am that bread of life.