(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of G-d and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
(1) A Psalm of David. Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
(2) Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
(3) For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
[warning](4) I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.[/warning]
[important](5)I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.[/important]
(6) I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
(7) That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
(8) LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
(9) Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
(10) In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
(11) But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
(12) My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
(23) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Scripture gives reference to a great end time world harvest of the wheat and tares that will occur at the end of this age. The scripture explains that the wheat is G-d’s people and that the tares are Satan’s people. The scripture further says that the angels have been instructed to let the wheat and tares grow up together until the harvest at the end of the age. At that time the angels will be instructed to gather the wheat into G-d’s barn and to bundle the tares together to be burned.
Common sense dictates that a wheat harvest takes place when the ripe wheat in the field is at peak. Thus, the harvest of the wheat and the tares occur when the greatest number of true Christians are dwelling on the earth. The time for the wheat harvest can be known by observing Christianity in the world (the wheat in the field). This is one reason why the Bible tells us that the season of the return of Jesus will be known to those who are watching for it. ~ By Don Koenig…. His full article is at http://www.thepropheticyears.com/reasons/the%20harvest.HTM
(36) Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
[important](41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.[/important]
Rule one… John 3:16-17 For G-d so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.(17) For G-d sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Rule two… 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Rule three…. Luke 14:23-26 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
(24) For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.
(25) And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,
(26) If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Rule four… Destroy Satan’s kingdom as best as we can setting souls free to choose without hindrance a side to spend eternity with! Follow the new light bearer to accomplish the mission.
(1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
(2) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living G-d: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
(3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our G-d in their foreheads.
(4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(5) Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
(6) Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
(7) Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
(8) Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
(9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
(10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our G-d which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
(11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped G-d,
(12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our G-d for ever and ever. Amen.
(13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
(14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(15) Therefore are they before the throne of G-d, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
(16) They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
(17) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and G-d shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
The image on the hat in clearer detail.