Like C.S. Lewis, whom Father took home at the age of 64 on the day they shot John F. Kennedy (Psalm 64:1-10) just to reveal we are not blind to what is going on, and we hold his church responsible. My friend went home at the age of 42, 37 days after 9/11.
Psalm 37:1-40 What were they calling them after 9/11? Psalm 37:1
In England, they write it as 11/9 one scattered (Genesis 11:9) two went down meant to open our eyes 9/11 and bring us back together to see two religions we cannot place our faith in. One inspired the other to attack us because they hate America and its missionaries to the world.
Satan does not want the lost knowing the truth; he is behind the evildoers who made the evildoers.
David was born six months before me, and we attended the same high school. We both graduated the class of 77 with our graduating motto, “In Doing We Learn” I did not know him in high school because we socialized in different circles.
He may have known who I was because I did the lighting for each of the senior class plays in the first two graduating classes of the new High School. I was also one of those media center teacher’s aids, so I got around. I also took a good part of my Junior/ Senior years off to work under family hardship laws.
He and I met in 1982. He was the first one to come up to me and introduce himself along with his beautiful wife and son at the First Baptist Church, where I began to attend right after my salvation experience. He remembered my face, one of his many talents, he never forgot a face, and we became fast friends in Christ.
He was doing major damage to the kingdom of darkness in the city of Lawrence, Mass. he was a hardliner against Catholicism and spread Jack Chick material everywhere he went. On the left, I placed many of the books he handed out to others. Now that America is looking more like a Gestapo state, many may opt to believe us now.
David was for me Godly counsel, and I cannot embrace the ungodly counsel of traitors who claim they help us in any way.
The enemy wanted a new world order; many of us would be happier in the old world order before the fall.
Run to the Christ of Scripture and be saved.
When I was going through the toughest time in my life facing a divorce, he would encourage me to pray, pray, pray. I was a frequent guest in his home and his father-in-law Gerry put me up for a few nights during the course of my personal tragedy.
He, Gerry, and I were once Catholic now; we were all “Born Again” spirit-filled Christians who knew the truth and who our enemy was. He had left the First Baptist upon learning they were allowing Catholics to be leaders in the church. His next stop was Grace Assembly and service on Monday nights at a place he kept calling Paul and Mona’s, and he tried several times to get me to go. I am glad I finally did. I heard the Father’s voice often through the Pastor’s wife.
He left the Assembly of God once he learned of the Jesuit doctrines were coming into the church. He wanted his children to remain pure, for what does light have in common with darkness?
We know those deceived cannot be elect, and a good chance will be left behind for failing to recognize good from evil. David could tell the difference.
Many did as the priests of Jezebel wanted to point the finger at the Muslims while it was the CIA training them with U.S. weapons. Like the Bolshevik revolution, they whispered in the ear of those they wanted to make our enemies claiming because America was so wealthy, it was the great Satan. The spreading of the Bible blessed both America and England, but now they think they are in control.
For them, there is no profit in peace, so they place their wealth in the banks that loan our governments their money to fight in their inspired wars.
They profited from war and failed to lift the prince of peace. The kingdom is better served when Jesus is not on the cross but lifted up.
Are you smarter than a fifth-grader? How many HOLY FATHER’s are there in heaven?
In Psalm 37, we find a passage that the most high asked Lucifer to tell his congregation when he carried the light, and he refused to until he got what he wanted. Let me say if you delight yourself in the LORD, he will give you the desires of your heart.
One creature controlled the word of God and did not do as he was told.
He told me to tell the congregation HE is on his way and we need to be celebrating.
A whole enterprise controls the word of God and does not allow anyone to read it without their input and interpretation.
The evil wants “his precious” light he lost, but the light tells the truth.
I will not bow down to the image of the beast no matter how many stones cover them, even if those stones are living!
Deuteronomy 32:3-43 KJV
(3) Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
(4) He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
(5) They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
(6) Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?
(7) Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
(8) When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
(9) For the LORD’S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
(10) He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
(11) As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
(12) So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
(13) He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
(14) Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.
(15) But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
(16) They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
(17) They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
(18) Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
(19) And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
(20) And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
(21) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
(22) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
(23) I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.
(24) They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
(25) The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
(26) I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
(27) Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.
(28) For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
(29) O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
(30) How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
(31) For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
(32) For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
(33) Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
(34) Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?
(35) To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
(36) For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
(37) And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
(38) Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
(39) See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
(40) For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
(41) If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
(42) I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captive, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
(43) Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.
That’s Israel, the ones he told to not side with idols. They can give them Christian names, but they are not Christian, unlike so many who follow the harlot.
Many claim they have no problem with them, but they will when left behind.
Revelation 18:4 KJV
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 20:4 KJV
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Moses may have put things down and picked them up; he only had a few million, maybe less, to lead into the promised land. I’m looking at billions—hardly a comparison from someone who doesn’t get it. God said he would pick me up. I’m the staff the church is Moses to lead the lost into the promised land.
Like the Jewish people not recognizing their Messiah, the enemy has blinded eyes again to his own destruction.
If another comes in his own name, what should happen? I did not know who I was until twelve years ago.
Noah had four hundred years to warn and prepare. Moses spent 40 years before going back to Egypt. All I was supposed to get was four???
What happened to Proverbs 11:1?