In John 3:3 Jesus makes it clear how one is to get into heaven or can even see it. Verily, verily can be translated into Truly, truly or Surely, surely. This duplication is God’s confirmation that this needs to happen in order for the miracle to take place.
Duplication in scripture is not a coincidence it’s confirmation making sure that we understand the message.
History repeats itself because the two who are battling it out over us never change.
Who will not enter into heaven.
Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psa 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Psa 14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
Psa 14:5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
Psa 14:6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
Psa 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Psa 53:1 To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Psa 53:2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
Psa 53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Psa 53:4 Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
Psa 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
Psa 53:6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Hiding sin is not covering sin under the blood ignoring that it does or does not exist is expressed as ignorance of the law which in even our own societies is not an excuse to be cleared of the charges. Legalism cannot change a man’s heart it can only show him what offends God, if one is not informed by the word revealed then one cannot hide the word (Jesus) in their heart in order to guard their heart against offending God.
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Those who claim there is no conspiracy are part of the conspiracy for it is to keep us from heaven and condemn us to hell.
The 6th commandment is “Thou shalt not kill” the Bible is the word of God assembled in 66 books and the sixth book of the new testament is ROMANS pointing to the problem and the sixth chapter of ROMANS the cure for the problem.
If the ecclesiastical body cannot take those who are five feet from the finished line to cross over to new life by repentance of idols and things that the angels are measuring that holdback Israel from knowing Christ, how can we save those further from the line? Will the Angels see those who offend the Jews as Iniquitous?
Matthew 13:38-43 KJV
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Leaving them behind is even better it gives them a second chance but most of them will shake their fist at God claiming they did this or that for HIM.
they did not fill Peter’s call and show them their Messiah. The church was called to reconcile the Jewish people to their God.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
1 Timothy 1:3-11 KJV
(3) As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
(4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
(5) Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
(6) From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
(7) Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
(8) But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
(9) Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
(10) For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
(11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
Then there is the place the Jewish people will find protection from the antichrist in the tribulation.
Psa 60:1 To the chief Musician upon Shushaneduth, Michtam of David, to teach; when he strove with Aramnaharaim and with Aramzobah, when Joab returned, and smote of Edom in the valley of salt twelve thousand. O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
Psa 60:2 Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
Psa 60:3 Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
Psa 60:4 Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
Psa 60:5 That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
Psa 60:6 God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
Psa 60:7 Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
Psa 60:8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
Psa 60:9 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
Psa 60:10 Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
Psa 60:11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
Psa 60:12 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Psa 108:1 A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Psa 108:2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Psa 108:3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
Psa 108:4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
Psa 108:5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
Psa 108:6 That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
Psa 108:7 God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
Psa 108:8 Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
Psa 108:9 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
Psa 108:10 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
Psa 108:11 Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
Psa 108:12 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
Psa 108:13 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Jesus said to follow HIM and HE would make us fishers of men.
Deuteronomy 32:28-31 KJV
(28) For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
(29) O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
(30) How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
(31) For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
FISHERS OF MEN
Can’t make this stuff up. Cue seagulls and ocean waves.
Jesus is Coming What are You Going to Do?
Present HIM with a Nazi-like world full of stasi control?