Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of G-d, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto G-d, which is your reasonable service.
Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Revelation 2:14 (Valentines Day 2/14) But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel (Jews), to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of G-d? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
(10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of G-d.
(11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our G-d.
Love cares for the human soul which we as Christians know is the eternal essence of a person comprised of their mind will and emotions. The theory is if you love someone you are to love their soul above all and care about their relationship to Christ (G-d) to say you believe they are Christian is just not good enough. You must inspect the fruit of their lives. Do they attend church and bible study, do they serve or desire to be served? Don’t look for perfection that is only found in Christ but look for those who desire to be like him and find sin a shameful thing. Christians live to bring glory to G-d and restore order back into the kingdom. They are the king’s children and thus should behave as such.
The day of judgment will reward you or shame you when the soul count is tallied, and you see just how well you did in winning the lost to Christ. If you know your role and who you are in Christ and fail to honor the call than a shame will be with you in eternity.
I had a fool ask me to show him the soul, the best I can do is show you it is a word that appears in the Bible 459 times in 432 versus of scripture, and an innocent man allowed mankind to crucify him on behalf of it. That in the very end, you will see his enemy rise up to ensure you do not give it to Jesus but to him, but not before clearly understanding the message.
A true believer keeps their clothes on and offers only what belongs to the other as a gift for being that special one ordained by G-d. Don’t ask G-d to bless that which he calls wrong. Sin breaks apart a family it brings shame on the practitioner, sex is not love it is the absence of love when outside the will of G-d. He created it to enhance the marriage relationship the devil uses it to destroy that very relationship.
Many marriages end because people eat the candy before reading what the wrapper really requires them to be like. The guilt of the deed comes on those who knew better and now the right thing to do in their mind is to marry. Don’t rush, the candy has been clearly taken by others if he or she was not a virgin to begin with. Sex outside of marriage is not love it is the antithesis of love.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
(1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.
(3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
(4) Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
(5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
(6) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
(7) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
(8) Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
(9) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
(10) But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
(11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
(13) And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
But to ask your parents to respect the person when obviously you didn’t, makes a parent have to compromise. Some of us just can’t because of the call we walk under.
If you grow up with insecurity then the question will be brought up to you at some point in time by the enemy… “How many others have there been?” the number will always start out small because you’re the one for them now . They don’t want to hurt or lose you because you fill their momentary need. Eventually the children in the divorce will suffer the worst because you weren’t very special to that person to begin with. They could not wait for you, so respect in the relationship was never there to begin with.
You are no longer that special someone you are only feeding the others loneliness that shouldn’t be there at all. They are not in relationship with G-d and believe the lie that they need another more than they need G-d. You are lonely because you have no relationship with your creator who condemns the practice of sex outside of marriage.
In my talk of it takes two to make two which comes from Genesis 2:22, I spoke on 2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
King Solomon had a problem as did his father David both of them great men of G-d who would have no doubt had a problem with the internet today as well. Their lack of love for one woman brought disaster into their lives.
Things that make us feel lonely are the relationships we see others having, it is even compounded by the drinking we do as a result of our separation from true Christian fellowship.
I have been down this road and have also been celibate going on 20 plus years, with no loss of joy or peace or even happiness because of who I walk with. After my divorce I went into anger and that led me to sin, when my Christian wife remarried it hurt again and I sought comfort from the wrong places.
Sex outside of the will of G-d is not love but self gratification. We are called to hate the sin and love the sinner but the one who knows the plan of G-d and turns from it when hundreds of millions of souls are at stake is not a wise individual at all and shows just how selfish he is.
We are in a love story where we see what happens when we turn on the one who loves us the most. We break his heart and then we plead to have our own mended when it breaks, when the one who was supposed to love us leaves. How unfair G-d is we proclaim. When in reality we are the ones who are being unfair.
The greatest commandment is… Love the Lord your G-d with all your heart, mind and soul and to love your neighbor as yourself. However, you must learn to love yourself first, which can only be possible in a relationship with Jesus. Meet me and lose me, you have lost nothing. Meet Jesus and lose him, you have lost everything.
Those left in the tribulation will discover how loved or unloved they are by their life partners. Those whom receive the mark will never see the glories of heaven but live in the nightmare that never ends. Sin is not welcome in heaven one must deal with it before death or departure, or heaven would not be called heaven but earth. Heaven is not the absence of free will, it is a place where doing G-d’s will is a daily service, but the test starts over here.