Do you want to separate these two? The first angels did and now look at what happened. God had to make man in order to reveal the Son to them.
One has his feet on the earth as HIS Footstool and promises to make it the others.
This Footstool points to Exodus because it looks like a Mosaic (Moses).
6 x 6 = 36
The three mosaics (3) stand out are paired in groups of two. We start at verse three and go two more.
Exodus 36:3-5 KJV
(3) And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.
(4) And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made;
(5) And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make.
It seems the body of Christ will be needed in building the last temple.
Do you know of another way to bring peace? The Pope tried another messiah called Obama to reach the Muslims with, and America paid the price in environmental damage again!
To look upon the face of God, we would surely die. A dozen donuts say the Father made the same comment to the angels about HIS SON, and here we are.
I have a “Spirit-Filled” reverend in the assembly of God who teaches we will sit at the right hand of Jesus?? Jesus said it was the Father who decided who sits at his right and who sits at his left. I, for one, do not wish to come between them as false priests have come between man and Jesus as intercessors whose prayers are not heard.
God is my heavenly Father, and his lap is big enough for us all; come sit where I sit.
Mark 10:40-45 KJV
(40) But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
(41) And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.
(42) But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
(43) But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
(44) And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
(45) For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
We will, without question, either stand with the sheep on his right or the goats to his left.
Concerning the reverend who referred to me as a dirtbag, we are seated in heavenly places with Christ not at his right hand unless, of course, you are God, and I know many Pentecostals that think they are.
FYI Muslims and Mormons can speak in tongues as well; it means diddly unless you are “Born Again” and elect who have eyes to see.
I’m telling you just add three more steps after the reception of the Eucharist, and many blind eyes will be opened, and many souls will be saved.
They are simple you add the head pat, the gender-affirming good boy or good girl, and a yes, you are for emphasis at the end of the mass.
I thought it odd when I began attending the AG church that the minister had a papist as his treasurer, and the church struggled financially. When I asked God how Catholic was the AG churches, the Dave Ramsey teachers left, and the reverend who called me a dirtbag and his wife came into the church with a cookie ministry. I feel feeding the poor with funds from the dragon’s treasury would win more to Christ, and the lost seems to think we can win people using baked goods and misrepresenting the spirit of God.
It was the baker that lost his head in prison with Joseph, was it not?
If you do not know how to prepare the meal the King from a faraway country sent before his arrival, you should ask the chief butler he gets to go back!
God will not share his glory with another, so watch your seating plans. Avoid ministers who feel they can sit at Jesus’s right hand and call servants of the true God dirtbags.
That comes after the peace plan is signed.
For more studies on the right hand of God here are two more witnesses.
Here are 58 Bible verses about the right hand of God.