To love like Jesus is what all Christians strive for, HE was perfect, HIS Father is Perfect, the HOLY Spirit is Perfect.
Matthew 5:48 KJV
(48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 5:48 NASB
(48) “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Now those of you who know me know I am not a fan of the NASB but I can work around it and use it to show where it is wimpy I think the spirits behind NASA are behind the NASB.
The word perfect appears in King James 94 verses 99 times.
In the NASB 43 times kind of says to me lets not try so hard.
God directed me into the transportation industry with boatloads of confirmation, I could have done just as well with Crime Scene Investigation.
People lie but the evidence tells another story.
I have a fierce like countenance it may not seem like I love you but pointing you in the direction of the one who loves you perfectly is the ultimate goal. That means turning you away from the beast system sworn to kill you and your loved ones.
Exposing the false teachers and telling the truth.
To think I got this call because I wanted to shake Obama’s hand wrap my arms around him and say thank you for coming my Jesus is next thinking he was the antichrist.
Matthew 5:8 KJV
(8) Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
There HE was HIS effigy just lying in the dirt that someone went through a lot of trouble to hide.
Jesus showed up in my aprtment went TAG your it, all the while laughing he took me to see how it all began when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and the enemy built the symbols in Egypt without even knowing it.
Now I want to tell everyone what Jesus did for me because of what I found, what an eye opener.
How did our world become as it is especially our Christian Nations such as England and America? Sin is the culprit but its those who promote it that are the wicked. Compromised and destroyed by those who like pretending they know God and serve HIM.
Psalms 119:10-16 KJV
(10) With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
(11) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
(12) Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
(13) With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
(14) I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
(15) I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
(16) I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
That means one has to read HIS word and remove themselves from those who would hide it or use a priesthood to twist it in their favor. Once the HOLY SPIRIT comes to you, HE will open your understanding and help you walk in the ways of the LORD HE will reveal your gifts and not everyone gets the same gifts.
If you have a gift that directs others to ROME than it is not a gift at all but a delusion. Did you know all the gods gathered together in ROME to make sure Jesus would be destroyed if HE ever showed up? The grave could not hold HIM so they found a way to deny HIS importance and value?
After Malachi God went silent and allowed the Empire of ROME to be established the enemy planted the idea of building a crucifix in their minds taken from seeing the wilderness tabernacle laid out as the enemy plotted he moved God’s enemies into ROME all the false gods could be found there awaiting HIS arrival.
Rome could not defeat the move of God’s Christians so they turned down the heat let the water cool then cranked it back up again after they established themselves as authorities, without ever becoming BORN AGAIN only the elect chosen of God could not be deceived.
I gave them like so many others the benfit of doubt, however, when they treated our dead veterans as worthless and paid 700 billion for America to make it a socialist order using healthcare I had to say something. Because I know the devil came to steal kill and destroy which is the secret motto of ROME.
Revelation 18:23 KJV
(23) And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance:
“5331. pharmakeia … from 5332; medication (‘pharmacy’), i.e. (by extension) magic (literal or figurative).”
“5332. pharmakeus … from pharmakon, (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion); a druggist (‘pharmacist’) or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a magician.”
Revelation 21:8 KJV
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
John 1:12 KJV
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
The devil would like nothing more than to keep bringing us back to kill each other over and over, thankfully he has to start at the bottom to locate his ride.
Genesis 17:1 KJV
(1) And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Genesis 17:1 NASB
(1) Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless.
1 Kings 8:61 KJV
(61) Let your heart therefore be perfect with the LORD our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.
1 Kings 8:61 NASB
(61) “Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the LORD our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day.”
2 Kings 20:3 KJV
(3) I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
2 Kings 20:3 NASB
(3) “Remember now, O LORD, I beseech You, how I have walked before You in truth and with a whole heart and have done what is good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
1 Chronicles 12:38 KJV
(38) All these men of war, that could keep rank, came with a perfect heart to Hebron, to make David king over all Israel: and all the rest also of Israel were of one heart to make David king.
1 Chronicles 12:38 NASB
(38) All these, being men of war who could draw up in battle formation, came to Hebron with a perfect heart to make David king over all Israel; and all the rest also of Israel were of one mind to make David king.
2 Chronicles 16:9-12 KJV
(9) For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
(10) Then Asa was wroth with the seer, and put him in a prison house; for he was in a rage with him because of this thing. And Asa oppressed some of the people the same time.
(11) And, behold, the acts of Asa, first and last, lo, they are written in the book of the kings of Judah and Israel.
(12) And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians.
2 Chronicles 16:9-12 NASB
(9) “For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars.”
(10) Then Asa was angry with the seer and put him in prison, for he was enraged at him for this. And Asa oppressed some of the people at the same time.
(11) Now, the acts of Asa from first to last, behold, they are written in the Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel.
(12) In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa became diseased in his feet. His disease was severe, yet even in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians.
Job 1:1 KJV
(1) There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Job 1:1 NASB
(1) There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job; and that man was blameless, upright, fearing God and turning away from evil.
Psalms 18:30-32 KJV
(30) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
(31) For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
(32) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalms 18:30-32 NASB
(30) As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
(31) For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,
(32) The God who girds me with strength And makes my way blameless?
Psalms 37:37 KJV (777 777)
(37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
Psalms 37:37 NASB
(37) Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; For the man of peace will have a posterity.
Adan told Eve she could not touch it, God did not say they couldn’t touch it.
Psalms 139:19-24 KJV
(19) Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
(20) For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
(21) Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
(22) I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
(24) And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalms 139:19-24 NASB
(19) O that You would slay the wicked, O God; Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
(20) For they speak against You wickedly, And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
(21) Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
(22) I hate them with the utmost hatred; They have become my enemies.
(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
(24) And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.
Proverbs 4:18 KJV
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18 NASB
(18) But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines brighter and brighter until the full day.
Proverbs 11:5 KJV
(5) The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
Proverbs 11:5 NASB
(5) The righteousness of the blameless will smooth his way, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.
Isaiah 26:3-4 KJV
(3) Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
(4) Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
Isaiah 26:3-4 NASB
(3) “The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.
(4) “Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.
Are you blameless? Did you support ROME destroying America, you did if you called them Christian.
Free will is not something we leave outside the pearly gates this is proving ground.
Would you be a protector of heaven so we never come this way again?
That is what a covering is supposed to do protect and thank God for every hug one gets.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)