John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
(2) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
(3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
(4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
(7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
(8) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
(9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
(11) These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
(12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
(13) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(14) Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
(15) Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
(16) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
(17) These things I command you, that ye love one another.
15 also equals 555 and that always comes before 666.
(15) Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
(16) So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
In the image below, we have what appears as a slicer dividing up the world. Jesus always referred to the harvest at the end of the age, where some of us will be taken with HIM and the others will be left to be cast into the fires. One man shall arise and the Church will know the hour.
There is a pattern of four several times if we kept rotating the inner one right it would fit neatly inside the outer one.
At the moment the outside corners are eight total, inside corners are also eight (16). Four squares, four rectangles, each with one line to total four altogether the fours are (12). 16 + 12 = 28 divided by four would give us 7 if we were making more pyramids and the numbers were the sides we could make seven complete pyramids. Inside from the top down, we have 18 lines and the world uses 14 of those lines. Added together we would have 32 divided by 4 would give us another 8 pyramids. It’s all about the pyramids and how the priesthood makes men slaves to build them all over the world serving false gods. 8 + 7 = 15. Fourth Gospel as four is a significant pattern John 15:12-16.
How will he decide who goes and who stays for the fire? Let’s look at some Psalms these numbers point to in order to give us a feel for what HE is looking for. Psalm 8:1-9, Psalm 15:1-5, Psalms 16:1-11, Psalm 12:1-8, Psalm 28:1-3, Psalm 32:1-11
Satan’s system of government him king of the hill and lord over us. G-d’s system of government Jesus over us and we the people choose our leaders of our communities. If you are following Jesus you seek men who love and serve HIM.
As for me, head injuries are my specialty.
Brother Abel for Jesus.