Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. (The 33rd act of G-d in Genesis)
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666) We can say from our knowledge of Genesis 6:6 all three now agree it is time to end the story.
Christians are often questioned. Why did G-d create evil? The answer should be… He did not. What He did was create free will, and free will gave way to evil. The crop image below is a picture of the half-hearted angels / spirits before the creation of mankind shaping what we call today our invisible foe Satan. He was summoned by the doubters and disbelievers of his day who were warned like we are of the Antichrist and of his appearing.
2 Kings 17:17
(17) And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
G-d loves His creation He is the great visual communicator, and we are learning where rebellion leads.
Lucifer began as a joy-filled servant of the most high G-d created to protect the position of the Son of G-d from the doubters and unbelievers. It was their mocking and laughter that turned him against his creator.
No wonder he has turned that same mocking against us. He cares not about our feelings because the rebellious angels cared not for his own in the beginning. Many of us have been forced to experience this while growing up even after coming to Christ.
Lucifer was a joke to them, a covering of nothing. It went on until he was turned and lost faith and announced G-d has no Son leading the very rebellion that brought man into existence. Created to reveal to them the physical reality of the Son, without the Son life cannot exist! Every society shapes its leadership, and we are no different from our pulpits to our Presidents we get what we ask for.
Psalms 12:8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
Psalms 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek G-d.
(1) A Prayer of David. Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
(2) Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
(3) Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
(4) Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
(5) Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
(6) I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O G-d: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
(7) Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
(8) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
(9) From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
(10) They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
(11) They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
(12) Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
(13) Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
(14) From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
(15) As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Ephesians 4:1-18 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, (2) With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; (3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (4) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; (5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism, (6) One G-d and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (7) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (8) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (9) (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? (10) He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) (11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; (12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: (13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of G-d, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: (16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. (17) This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, (18) Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of G-d through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: