Knowing why is important, if only to understand how much God loves you and how special you are to HIM.
God is Spirit, and HE is not hiding; those who are not “Born Again” hide from HIM.
They do not want to hear the word of God, and the devil does not want them to hear it either.
The people behind the killing of one of their own John Fitzgerald Kennedy the 35 President before 3 6’s took over and have his wicked counterpart in the same position today.
Something wicked this way has come.
It is what it has all been about; men will sell out their souls for what is just temporal power.
They do not want to be caught breaking the law and go to jail for life but going to hell for eternity doesn’t seem to be a problem for them?!?
Christ was not a license for evil to thrive but to cease to bring God glory.
In seeking power, they do not care about the souls they destroy in the process.
Evil thinks it gets away that there is no fear of God before their eyes. Abel’s blood cried from the ground; what was Cain thinking to say, am I my brother’s keeper? When God asked, “Where is thy brother?” Cain could have very well had said, Isn’t he with you?
The word of God makes no blunders; the all-inclusive answer is yes, you are to look after your brother for good’s sake. In the case of Abel, he was the younger, and the older should have known better.
If the world’s population did not speak, you could not tell where they were from? We are divided by language and landmass, but we all have something in common we love our families. Those who do not, are not part of God’s family, those whose families have taken a turn for the worse and would like to be part of a family the Church is there to be it. God says HE is the FATHER to the Fatherless.
A coverings call is supposed to be a simple matter of bringing the lost to repentance and praise to God, for HE GOD alone is worthy of all Praise, glory, and honor.
It is not so simple when one has to wrestle those who claim to love God stand with those who clearly don’t, and sadly they know they do?!?
That there is only ONE GOD greater than the self-proclaimed arrogant false gods. Who gathered in ROME to keep you from HIS HOME.
The first covering did not see his own value, and the congregation of the angels did not see it either. They wanted him to display God-like powers, and his true purpose was to only reveal the value of the SON of God to the congregation. It is important to have faith and trust in the God of creation, of which there is only one.
When building a house of enduring love, the free will that loves you makes the difference.
God counted the cost before he set out to make others with free will like himself; there would be losses those who were entrusted to HIS word could have made those losses minimal by sharing it with others.
The wicked see no value in their own as long as they ride the king of the hill positions to get there.
If the enemy is placed at the bottom of the hill, he will step on his own to get to the top. Could that be a blessing in disguise but would not his own tremble in fear? Knowing how ruthless he could be?
Kennedy was made an example for them.
Wearing masks can also be a blessing in disguise, and that is called a conundrum.
Like Joseph Biden, JFK was an Irish Catholic President who refused to do the devils bidding by refusing to make Catholicism the nation’s religion of choice. You can be sure this one who got into office by nefarious means will not hesitate to wage war against God’s proper Saints.
Claiming they are Christians and their Ecumenical cohorts have been helping them all along.
They always do.
Adolph Hitler’s mother thought she was a godly woman who sent her son to their schools, a system that has revealed they are antisemitic from the beginning.
They do not want to see the Jewish people find Jesus; they barely want their own to find HIM.
Peter was tasked with leading the Jews to Christ in what Jesus said three times to him feed my sheep.
Is it not obvious ROME is not fulfilling that request of Jesus to Peter? Is that a 4-year degree, or does it take an eight-year degree to notice this?
Rome has always before Christ been in the business of building a new world order for their god. Our God can use it to HIS advantage to reveal our enemies’ hands and with Jesus at the door even better. God does not mock himself or the finished work of HIS SON.
Like the oracles on an ouija board, darkness moves the unregenerated spirit, this crop circle reveals the oracles have hats on their head shaped like dagon’s fish head.
Jack Van Impe knows verse after verse and does not transgress the laws of God; he keeps God’s commands in his heart. Better yet, he placed Jesus there. However, Jack stays in the tapestry and has not been pulled from it to see the overall final product, or has he?
I never see coincidences; I see the hand of God and HIS love for HIS creation and the souls of men.
As a watchman, I see what is coming, and it’s not hard to figure out, you being filled with the HOLY SPIRIT should be seeing it as well.
John F. Kennedy was a tool used by those who swore an oath not to interfere with America’s politics. It was in their charter, and they were placed there to protect the Church of Rome’s interests here in America and worldwide. Masking themselves as those who cared for America. What they were doing is protecting the works of their Roman gods.
Catholics In Action, let me remind you how many treatises we broke with the Indians? Do you even know these chariots that house darkness and curse the light that was once in America? This same ROME that before Christ came placed kings in public office; what has changed? Where is the divine bending of the knee and the submitting to the Christ of scripture?
Sadly we are sheeple, and we buy into those who have authority over us. We pray for them and hope they will lead us to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness here in America. What they did is the exact opposite.
Sure we are to pray for those that God places over us, but what about one in a world of 7billion plus, sent to prepare the way?
Isaiah 13:11-13 KJV
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
(12) I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
(13) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
A fair warning to those not to trust their soul to a church so big only darkness gathering darkness could make it happen.
Revelation 9:11 and September 9/11 are not coincidences any more than Genesis 11:9. God knew; God always knows.
Before and after Jesus came, the priesthood was serving mainly false gods to have the people be servants to them. It was a loophole in the curse to avoid toil and work by the sweat of your brow under the curse. By serving your false god, you could get out of hard labor and into the life of Rielly.
However, in eternity it will not be so easy for them.
Again I tell you their rock is not our ROCK though it posses many similarities; its doctrines are from hell to lead others to hell.
Parents with well-meaning intentions took their children from public education because they had corrupted it with their investments in educational publishing companies who pushed evolution so that they could get your money to send your children to their schools. Adding the term Catholic (meaning universal) and who gave it that meaning?
It was a word placed into the Apostles creed so that the enemy was keeping his foot in the door to sell us his foolishness.
We need to understand mankind at the time did not know they were in a landmass shaped like a boot in Italy when they began the church in ROME, but we do know it is where all the pagan gods gathered to hinder the work of Christ.
Was our adversary thinking if he controlled the foot, no one could crush his head, belive me when I say understanding dark sentences was not his forte.
But it is mine.
JFK was 46 when he was assassinated at the APEX of a Pyramid it is where the first murder Satan ever committed took place when he was building his symbols unwittingly of the Battle we are in, in what we now refer to as Egypt a faux pas he needed to hide from us all.
A house divided cannot stand, and PRAISE GOD for that.
He was sending a message to his other demonic entities in men about how he is the one who can keep you from your goal when you don’t do his will, and the spirit in Kennedy had to start all over and find a new ride. Do not pass go; do not collect two hundred dollars.
This is what you get when you do not do as the god of this world tells you or honor his cohorts.
C. S. Lewis was a wonderful man of God, and although Tolkien placed him back into the faith, he did not go the way of good works as Tolkien had chosen. Tolkien was a deceived Roman convert who did not know any better. It is believed that 1 in 20 Catholics understand the truth.
If they are truly Born Again, with the HOLY SPIRIT truth should resonate within them, they will be coming out of her as requested by God in the last days to aid in the great harvest of souls. Hopefully, I can aid you and them in seeing the light.
I do know what these lamps are for; they are too defend the word of God, to point to the word of God, and to lift the word of God, not to give children superpowers. We have the greatest power, the truth, and the knowledge that God loves us that the true power is in the blood and in the making of us blood brothers.
The enemy wanted more than what he was given; he wanted it all. When he got it, he would recreate the world in his image, and by the looks of things, he would prefer robots over relationships. He is not sane; he is insane, and what kind of leader is that?
At the end of this, I want to introduce you to an amusing man, that may be one of God’s angels who may or may not be fully awake. He is certainly one who is not easily deceived.
C. S. Lewis was 64, which is the opposite number of the age Kennedy when he was murdered before his time at 46.
Those who create the chaos look for patsies to point the blame at when they do evil, and even right up to the end, they want the woman who rides the beast to look as if it is a woman that rides the beast.
No, the beast was built by them. It’s time to go home and leave them with their mess.
The Christian thing to do is to clean it up a little and place up banners of the house of God so that it looks as much like heaven for the wicked one to rule over.
Each man points to the other; the Bible is a book written by one who is beyond time and space which is educating free will to see that HIS way is always the better way because the other way is filled with pain and remorse that never ends a place Jesus said weeping and gnashing of teeth would continually unfold with no end in sight.
Psalm 64 Lewis’s appointed age points to an event we know happened to John F. Kennedy, 46.
Psalms 64:1-10 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
(2) Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
(3) Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
(4) That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
(5) They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
(6) They search out iniquities; (Confessionals) they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
(7) But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
(8) So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
(9) And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
(10) The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
While JFK’s numbers point to C. S. Lewis and not Tolkien.
Psalms 46:1-11 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(2) Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
(3) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
(4) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
(5) God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
(6) The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
(7) The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
(8) Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
(9) He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
(10) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
(11) The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Another appointed time.
One other notable man died on that day, November 22, 1963, as well, and three is, after all, a significant number as it expresses the TRINITY so let us look at Aldous Huxley, who was 69 years of age at his appointed time the book to look at by him on this grand day of all days is oddly called “Brave New World.”
Aldous Leonard Huxley (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963) was an English writer and philosopher. He wrote nearly fifty books—both novels and non-fiction works—as well as wide-ranging essays, narratives, and poems.
In keeping with form, we will look at Psalm 69. What if we placed a one in the middle of both? Say like 619?
Psalms 69:1-36 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
(2) I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
(3) I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
(4) They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
(5) O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
(6) Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
(7) Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
(8) I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children.
(9) For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
(10) When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
(11) I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
(12) They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
(13) But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
(14) Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
(15) Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
(16) Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
(17) And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
(18) Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
(19) Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonor: mine adversaries are all before thee.
(20) Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
(21) They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
(22) Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
(23) Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
(24) Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
(25) Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
(26) For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
(27) Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
(28) Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
(29) But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
(30) I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
(31) This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
(32) The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
(33) For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
(34) Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
(35) For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
(36) The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
We are not done with the appointed time of Aldous Huxley in keeping with the original Appointed time’s list where we do the month, day, century, year, and age. I do it because I know God knows the end of a man’s life. Life and death are in the hands of God. Though the enemy may take a life out of turn, godly men honor life, and those who be with such need never fear death.
22 November 1963 age 69 is 22+11+19+63+69 = 184
184 – 150 Psalms Minus 31 Proverbs brings us to Viola….
Ecclesiastes 3:1-22 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
(9) What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
(10) I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
(11) He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
(12) I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
(13) And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
(14) I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
(15) That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
(16) And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
(17) I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
(18) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
(19) For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
(20) All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
(21) Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
(22) Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
Aldous Leonard Huxley’s message below is relevant to today and the good news is we are going to help alleviate the overpopulation problem. His vision is bleak and thanks to God most of it will not happen.
Father, I thank you for the love you have for us all. Help us all to trust in you.
Gifts will cease while your words shall endure forever.
The word is what the devil fears most, and we can see why.
It’s going to be a “Brave New World” ours full of Joy, Laughter, and Love.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)