Known to many as the first American Shock Jock radio personality, he was not careful of what he said on the air, nor did he care. Much like his Hollywood counterparts that God points to in the “Star in Bondage” crop circle. His lips were his own.
This star, with its twelve bands, points to Psalm 12.
Psalms 12:1-8 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
Imus had lips of his own and did not care what he said. Instead of encouraging, he put down and trampled on people by name and influenced a whole culture to do the same. He was oblivious to the fact that we are accountable for every word spoken, whether it be good or bad. He was prejudice and did not hide it well.
His audience was large, and MSNBC simulcasted it. Sadly he was like Cain.
Christ did not live in this man, and you could tell.
Like so many others, he often spoke of the Baby Jesus and even had a Paradoy alter ego called the Reverend Dr. Billy Sol Hargis he like so many others that followed him think it is a matter of God weighing your good deeds with the bad. His belief in that was so strong that he had a Ranch that took in seriously ill children.
He did not attend a church sing praises to God or show displays of love that were not in his interest.
Sadly that is not the way God designed life; that idea comes from pagan beliefs found in Egypt that weighs a feather against your heart on a scale. God tests us on our obedience to HIS given laws handed to Moses after leaving the Pagan culture of Egypt by sending plagues that were associated with their fabled gods.
Breaking just one condemns us on all and the curse is death eternal separation with pain and misery worse than what we have had here because of the choice to follow the gods who cause the suffering. In God’s mercy, HE sent HIS SON to overcome the law and that we may trust in HIM alone to carry us through life, having taken our punishment that the law required. HE is our guide and the only God I desire to be with by the very expression of the love displayed on the cross he died for me so that I do not have to. The only thing he asks is that we follow him and serve to build his kingdom.
Wiki ~”The Imus Ranch was a working cattle ranch of nearly 3,000 acres located in Ribera, New Mexico, 50 miles (80 km) southeast of Santa Fe. Between 1998–2014, it was the site of a non-profit charitable program for seriously ill children, founded by long-time radio personality Don Imus and his wife, Deirdre. The charitable organization sought to ensure the continuity of the lives of children who have cancer or serious blood diseases. The charity’s goal was to provide children ages 10–17 with an experience of living life on a functioning cattle ranch free of charge, to build up the child’s self-confidence and sense of accomplishment, in the company of similar children facing serious illness.”
Building a tax shelter is not building the kingdom.
The Ranch fell short, and the only way he could have gotten into heaven is professing and revealing that Christ had entered and changed his life and that it was noticeable.
If you acknowledge Christ before men, HE will confess you before HIS Father in heaven. If you deny HIM before men, HE will deny you before HIS Father in heaven.
Don Imus denied Christ in every area of his life. He had success and friends who did not lead him to a relationship with God, so what kind of friends are those?
I take this time to use the passing of Don Imus to point to the culture he related too.
Don was married twice, but the listeners he had are found in the Proverb this man’s appointed time points too. He made his choices, and it cost many dearly, including himself.
What gifts he had did not lead him to bring glory to God, so we will use his passing to do it.
Even the angels lost their place in heaven over seeking relations with the women of men, Genesis 6:2 not ordered by God. God’s word instructs, guides, and never fails. Flee youthful lusts and be spared, be faithful to one wife, and grow in love.
If you haven’t been, it is not too late to turn to God and seek HIS mercy and forgiveness.
Born John Donald Imus Jr.
July 23, 1940
Riverside, California, U.S.
Died December 27, 2019 (aged 79)
College Station, Texas, U.S.
12+27+20+19+79=157 – 150 Psalms
Proverbs 7:1-27 KJV
(1) My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
(2) Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
(3) Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
(4) Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
(5) That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
(6) For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
(7) And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
(8) Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
(9) In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
(10) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
(11) (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
(12) Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
(16) I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
(17) I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
(18) Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
(19) For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
(20) He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
There is a Church that plays a harlot; she finds herself flaunting her wealth and power, and many Pentecostals have listened to her voice. She claims to know God and serve Him, but God seeks to turn HIS face back to Israel, and she is wearing idols, and pointing to another holy father, Jesus came for the Jews first and insisted HIS followers call no man father. She is keeping them from knowing Christ as well as Ishmael’s children son of Abraham than the rest of the world.
They follow the serpent, and their souls are condemned God even placed a rattle on their tail to show you who is the harlot and following the serpent.
I have these lamps, and a man of God told me I do not know what they are for, how rich is that?
Isaiah 54:7-15 KJV
(7) For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
(8) In a little wrath, I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
(9) For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
(10) For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
(11) O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
(12) And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
(13) And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
(14) In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
(15) Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Messiah to the Jewish people was to lead; they believed he would be a Military Genius who would gather armies against the Romans and establish an everlasting kingdom.
Revelation 6:2 KJV
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Two White horses frame Revelation. One has the rider who appears outside the horse inside him in the first white horse.
The arrows are the people of Christ, and the army is against the powers of darkness, and Rome is still the target.
That is why God reveals in Isaiah.
Isaiah 13:11-14 KJV
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
(12) I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
(13) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
(14) And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
God loves me, and at the moment, I feel HE is the only one who does, and it is because I know the truth, and that makes me valuable.
The difference between a dog whistle and a bell is men can’t hear a dogs whistle.
God told me I was smarter than Einstien when I figured it out.
Jesus said if HE is lifted up, HE will draw all men unto himself.
What a great way to finish the New World Order and bring that much-needed peace to Israel.