We war not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places who rule over the affairs of men. Like puppeteers, they direct us to war against God. Simply by hiding his word and having us sin continually against HIM.
Ritual makes for a poor relationship with God; the only rituals we should consider is the one we call prayer and Bible study.
Don’t be the armor this dragon hides behind; it will only get you left behind. The passages of scripture the dragonfly points to are four Psalms at the bottom of the videos are the details. The videos will help you see the dragon more closely.
By taking away the world’s wealth, they have left us to seek other ways to run our world economic system. They are behind the mark of the beast just as much as they are behind us wearing the masks. They have the voice power to sway the world.
John F. Kennedy was the 35 and first Irish Catholic President in our Nations History, and he was legitimately elected. Back then, there was limited voter fraud, but he warned us about them. Because he would not declare Catholicism the religion of America, he placed a target on his back, a reminder to all future POTUS of who is in control.
You lost 700 billion dollars just before Obama was elected president; rather than taking it directly from their treasury, they took it out of America’s economy demons do not have to be Catholic, but it helps.
My call came shortly after President Obama’s election, who seven years after the towers fell was to be used to perpetuate the lie they told the descendants of Ishmael, a lie that kept them from knowing the Christ of the Bible in 500 AD and whose fault was it? They had declared themselves the voice of God and took away the word from the world when Con man Constantine stood up and had Jesus join the Pantheon of gods of Rome Jesus became an instrument of a warring tribe of delinquents.
The pomp and pageantry of the parade of lost souls can be summed up in these two videos. Here for you, dear living saints, to be witnesses to the multitude of lost souls that are deceived, misled, and misguided the road they have taken is not the road that Jesus paved. It is because they refused to give Jesus the victory off the cross and continued a daily sacrifice. Daniel 8:12 and Psalm 56:1-2 can go hand in hand.
Clicking the image will bring up the video.
The dragon fly I feared these things growing up, as a child my stepmom told me they would sew my lips shut if they caught me.
God made the delicate wings of a dragonfly; these four can represent the first four commandments or the number of Psalms to look at.
We are more interested in the depressions as our count. The outer pins differ in size and are four in all. Circles outside an image with dots in their centers mean subtract in all the other circles. However, these are different, so I will add them, then I will subtract, keeping in mind who this crop circle represents.
Psalms 20:1-9 KJV
(1) The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
(2) Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
(3) Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
(4) Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfill all thy counsel.
(5) We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God, we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfill all thy petitions.
(6) Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
(7) Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
(8) They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
(9) Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.
Psalms 12:1-8 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbor: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation forever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exalted.
May I remind you they buy political seats and offices and assassinate others to place their leaders in power and have been doing it since before Christ came.
Because the pins differed in size lets, do it by just subtracting two.
Psalms 14:1-7 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart. There is no God. They are corrupt; they have done abominable works; there is none that doeth good.
(2) The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand and seek God.
(3) They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(4) Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
(5) There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
(6) Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
(7) Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Let’s keep the dragonfly balanced, and maybe this why we have four wings.
The Truckers Psalm I love this Psalm because I drive an Eighteen Wheeler verse two confirms it was written for truckers.
Psalms 18:1-50 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
(2) The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
(3) I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
(4) The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
(5) The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
(6) In my distress, I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
(7) Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
(8) There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
(9) He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
(10) And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
(11) He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
(12) At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hailstones and coals of fire.
(13) The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hailstones and coals of fire.
(14) Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
(15) Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
(16) He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
(17) He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
(18) They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
(19) He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
(20) The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
(21) For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
(22) For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
(23) I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
(24) Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
(25) With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
(26) With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
(27) For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
(28) For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
(29) For by thee, I have run through a troop; by my God have I leaped over a wall.
(30) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
(31) For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
(32) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
(33) He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
(34) He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
(35) Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
(36) Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
(37) I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
(38) I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
(39) For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
(40) Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them, that hate me.
(41) They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
(42) Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
(43) Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
(44) As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
(45) The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
(46) The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
(47) It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
(48) He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
(49) Therefore, will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
(50) Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
Now we need to separate the kingdoms of light and dark. I have done this crop circle in the past, but now I’m pretty sure the transgressors have come to full Obama was just the gateway after him. Every other candidate was placed by the Vatican, including Trump. You want to flush me out; you cant use deception to do it. Try integrity; try honoring the word of God.
I would like to know by a show of hands so I can tell who belongs to God and who has allowed themselves to be taken by the darkness. Raise your hand if you believe Joe Biden got into the highest position by a legitimate campaign and was not placed there by his church’s influence. Why is the pandemic more troublesome in the US than in any other country? Watch the videos consider their global healthcare program with Mary sitting outside or in their hospitals’ corridors.
To me, she is not Mary Queen of Peace but the same Queen of heaven that has always brought death and slavery.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)