Give credit where credit is due, this man invented the telephone you may think Alexander Graham Bell did, but you would be wrong. There has been debate concerning who it was. God can answer the matter I always trust in the word of God.
Meucci is best known for developing a voice-communication apparatus that several sources credit as the first telephone.
Alexander Graham Bell was essential to God because of yours truly his friends called him Al Bell, which you must admit sounds like Abel. God seeks to communicate to the world today and needs an apparatus he can use. 555 comes before 666 and is not used in the communications industry to communicate with until now you can only get information by dialing 800-555-1212.
Antonio Santi Giuseppe Meucci
Born 13 April 1808 Florence, Italy Died 18 October 1889 (aged 81) New York, New York, U.S.
This one is a little different than the others because it is always best to dial all the digits to make the connection to see God communicate.
259 – 150 Psalms =109
109 – 31 Proverbs = 78
78 – 12 Ecclesiastes = 66
66 – 8 Song of Solomon = Isaiah 58
Give it a moment it’s ringing…
Isaiah 58:1-14 KJV
(1) Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
(2) Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
(3) Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? Wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
(4) Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
(5) Is it such a fast that I have chosen? A day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? Wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
(6) Is not this the fast that I have chosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
(7) Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? When thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
(8) Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.
(9) Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
(10) And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
(11) And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
(12) And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
(13) If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
(14) Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
I tried this with Alexander Bell dialing all his numbers and I connected to the Song of Solomon Chapter 4 it sounded like a private conversation to mushy for me.