Proverbs 9:10 KJV
(10) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Judgment (9) comes because we break the 10 commandments, commandments were given to us after the exodus out of Egypt where God instilled fear upon the Egyptians only because they were worshiping false gods who robbed the people from knowing HIM.
He told Moses to tell Pharoah to let HIS ELECT go and worship HIM outside the city of Egypt where HE could establish proper worship and reveal the importance of the sacrifice. At the time they had no understanding as to govern themselves. In the wilderness, they learn all that pleases God and what does not.
Until the time of Moses, there were no laws, only the ones that are written on our hearts from birth.
Before God handed Moses the law a great King by the name of Hammurabi who lived a thousand years earlier from ancient Babylon had rules to govern his kingdom. Breaking laws has consequences no matter where they come from. Every great society has a foundation of laws.
In heaven, there was only one law just as God gave the first man one law and oddly it was not to worship. Worship is built-in like an instinct. Today we all worship something but unfortunately, for many, it is not the right kind of worship or offered to whom it truly belongs too.
Babylon was the first kingdom after the flood of Noah named after the firstborn man among the angels (He to them was a hope of the SON to come.) the angels became his foster family Abel is Babel, first kingdom, last kingdom.
Jesus told his disciples HE did not come to bring peace but a sword and told them to sell their Tunic and purchase a sword. As long as evil is among us there is a need to defend ourselves.
Why does war entertain some and not others?
Evil is entertained by war and things that create fear.
Playing war games whether video or real learning to war does not please God the end result of all of this is that we learn war no more.
To be a man of God or a preacher who likes violence or violent video games lacks wisdom. The fear of God is not in such a man so being close to God is up to question.
Romans 1:21-32 KJV
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Why do not Jewish people or Muslims come to Christ? Anyone with a little discernment?
You protect 1.2 billion unsaved souls to lose 5 billion more?
(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
(25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Mary is the creature, not the creator
(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
They do not marry at the top of the hill so by their fruit you shall know them Psalms 127:3.
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
(30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
The CIA has a charter saying they will not operate on American Soil????
How many treaties did we make with the Indians?
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Television and violent video games anyone?
Romans 3:9-31 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.
(19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
(20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
(21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
(29) Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
(30) Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
(31) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
There is only one God and one mediator between man (us) and GOD and that is HIS SON. If it were numerical it would be 111 to reach the one true God of creation we must look to the SON who reveals the very nature of God.
Before Jesus came it was more like 118 the people, the priesthood and God. Eight is the number given to perfection on its side it is the symbol for infinity (eternal) it is at the cross for the first time that the separation of the FATHER and SON takes place as they are split in two one turns HIS back on the other. Jesus is thirty-three years of age when HE gives up HIS SPIRIT on the cross, so that we may be possessed by it.
Because the angels insisted on seeing the SON and to end the rebellion/the war the SON would have to be seen by them. They lacked faith in the words of God concerning the SON. Man is created to reveal the face of God.
After 3 days the father returns to connect back up with HIS SON and HE CHRIST becomes the SON who inherits all things.
The image below explains it better Total of all circles and depressions including the 14 sperm below and the 15 above adds to 83 the splitting of God in two. Psalm 83:1-18 the four spots in the nucleus Psalm 83:4, it is Israel that gives us life she is God’s woman and through her, we were given a SON. Evil seeks to take that away from us.
We are fearfully and wonderfully made. The image above reveals several truths as the sperm seeks to penetrate the egg to begin cell division which is the beginning of life. You exist because you were the strongest swimmer and won the race to be here. In this image just like we see in the NASA STS videos the spirits represented here like sperm. Some are trying to enter the Holy of Holies while others are trapped in the eight trying to get out. Working to get into heaven is a waste of effort for it is by grace you are saved not that of works all due to the finished work of Christ.
The only way into the new creation is through the SON.
Psalm 110:1-2 reveals that Father and SON sit face to face so no one will be sitting on HIS right hand other than HIS Father because HE is there we are seated in heavenly places but it is God who decides who sits at HIS right and who sits at his left.
The blood of Christ washes away our sin and it goes into the sea of forgetfulness in the eight one is the head and the other the bowel and no one looks in their bowels or should want too. This is where all the sin disappears from the sight of God when one surrenders to Christ
Do you want to split them again?
The fear of judgment is a healthy fear towing the line staying within the boundaries that have been set.
Boundaries because HE loves us and is jealous over us to protect us to not side with the false gods or apostasy created by them.
Those who know me and side with the harlot are in a very bad place because they refuse to honor the word of God and help me set the captives free. We will all have a window seat in the new creation that overlooks the lake of fire where all the souls they could have won remained because they lacked the understanding of the word of God.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:3-9 KJV
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
Revelation 19:20 KJV
(20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Matthew 18:8 KJV
(8) Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Matthew 25:46 KJV
(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Mark 9:47-48 KJV
(47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
(48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Luke 16:23-25 KJV
(23) And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
(24) And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
(25) But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
2 Peter 2:4-5 KJV
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
(5) And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
I’m so glad I have good Christian’s concerned about my soul in my life???
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 KJV
(8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
(9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Brother Abel (Benjamin)