Frank Sinatra was famous for a song called “I Did it My Way,” and the last line of that song goes
In the last two posts, we looked at two churches that have spanned the length of the legs of the final empires of the world from Daniels explanation of King Nebachednezzar’s vison two churches who could sing this song who have done it their way and not God’s. When they kneel it is for show for those who know the word of God, know I speak the truth.
The blind are leading the blind and have been doing it over 1800 years.
They use relics, idols, icons and act as mediators between men and God they cause the Jews to stumble and the Arabs to remain blind to the truth of God’s word and for the most part that is most people. If they had the HOLY SPIRIT they would want others to have it as well and read the word of God as the HOLY SPIRIT leads them. You cannot share with others what you do not have. We are to HIDE the word of God in our hearts that we may not sin against HIM. If we did we would not have idols, relics, icons, scapulas, rosary beads and prayers to saints and Mary.
God forbids us to call upon the deceased for answers because we neglect HIM.
One of the greatest lies of the enemy before the fall was that he knew God and knew what God wanted. God wanted the Angels to worship HIS SON and to truly know God, you must know HIS SON many angels lacked the faith to believe if there was a SON.
In Psalm 131:1 we have a clue while many try to understand the Theological mystery of the trinity the Psalm is quite clever we have one God who has revealed HIMSELF to man and angels by dividing himself at the cross and leaving HIS HOLY SPIRIT here for man to assist us in walking as HE desires us to walk. Giving us Father, Son, and Holy Spirit still HE is one God. Thus we have Psalm 131:1, and for many, the trinity is too high for them to understand.
If God and the SON are the same, it stands to reason they had no beginning, and they have no end. Man has an end and reveals a creator. A bar of soap needs intelligence to make it but all plants, vegetables and the like along with the diverse animal life does not?
We are made in the image of God and hated by darkness.
Right now Frank Sinatra has wished he did it the right way and believed on the SON of God and honored HIS teachings and works in doing so he would have been praising God. God loves no one greater than HIS SON.
God has an appointment with us all. If you refuse to acknowledge HIM and give him the honor that is due HIM he will not let your life be in vain, he will extract it from you another way. In some ways, even the atheist gives glory to God in the acknowledging of anything of beauty.
What great love you would be rejecting should you reject Christ whose Father made only one way into heaven. We are here because the angels refused to believe and insisted he reveal himself.
Frank Sinatra died on May 14, 1998, at the age of 82 and keeping with tradition I calculated his numbers, which adds to 218.
We start in Psalms because most of the crop circles point to the Psalms. King David who wrote them was a man after God’s own heart he loved Father and never knew Mary or baked cookies to the queen of heaven because heaven has no queen unless we are talking Israel and the Christian Church which is about to be coronated and wedding rehearsals would be in order.
(1) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(2) The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
(3) The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
(4) And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
(5) And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
(6) Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
(7) At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
(8) And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
(9) In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
(10) Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
(11) In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
(12) Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
(13) The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
(14) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
If you only knew how much HE loves you. I am as light needs to do, exposing the darkness and the plans Satan has for you to keep you from the immeasurable LOVE. I heard a person once say that some people would find heaven a hell to them; this person does not know what they are saying? That is clearly from a dark place. Besides who are we to decide which of those people it will be?
I cannot imagine one feeling the overwhelming spirit of God with the peace a world of joy and laughter with an overabundance of love begging to leave. The angels fell away because they wanted to be rulers like those legs of Iron to have people bow to them and serve them. To be a ruler you need people to rule over what kind of ruler would you be? If this is the proving ground a great ruler serves God first.
It is also HE who sets up kings and kingdoms and takes them down for HIS glory.
Here is an image of the head of the Greek Orthodox the holy empire that brought back the priesthood in Constantinople in 313 AD. Which is one of the legs of iron while the other is the Church in Rome Rasputin may have been one of theirs. Visiting of all places Antartica where I showed you some time ago the snow melting from a pyramid that was hidden up until the global warming crisis the spirit driving this man is not going to leave him it has taken up residence and takes his car everywhere.